Our major tech industry client in Redmond is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join their Opex team.
This team assists in the coordination of investment and program investments across multi-million-dollar marketing programs. You will have an excellent chance to showcase your talent and expertise, as well as gain exposure to higher management and business managers!
- Assist in coordination of investment and program investments across multi-million-dollar marketing programs
- Align reporting of OpEx, Vendor and COGs funding across the Partner Devices and Solutions (PDS) team providing key executive reports to PDS management
- Review trends/analysis of marketing spend and investments and provide recommendations to program investment leads
- Collaborate and Communicate across multiple teams to align on process improvements
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Background in finance, including Opex, Mercury, MBP, and finance close/forecast processes
- Strong Excel experience, including reporting automation
- Experience working with upper level management
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits