The German Linguist position will be based in our Dublin office. You will join a team of 300+ highly dedicated professionals providing world class language services and testing to the video games industry internationally. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on games translation. We are passionate about providing high-quality translations to our clients. You will be part of that, translating for a world-renowned mobile and social games titles.
- Translate, review and proofread content from English into German with the high-quality standard.
- Create, review and maintain style guides, glossaries and translation memories.
- Fix linguistic bugs reported by the testing team.
- Maintain query logs managing questions and providing answers for specific projects.
- Provide support to Project Managers and linguistic feedback to other internal linguists and freelancers.
- Native level German speaker.
- 2+ Years’ experience as an in-house video games linguist or freelancer.
- Passion for the video game industry. Experience playing all game genres.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in German and English.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Used to working with different cultures.
- Mastery of CAT tools.
A relocation package will be available to the successful candidate, if appropriate.