At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
We are looking for a temporary HR Generalist, based in Madrid, which will report to the HR Manager. The Junior HR Generalist provides support to all people related activities including HR operations, recruitment, employee engagement and employee communications. The Junior HR Generalist will support the HR Manager in key projects in performance management, recruitment, implementation of policies and all other HR related topics.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Support the HR Manager in management of daily operational processes of the HR department.
- Manage some stages of the recruitment processes.
- Review, maintain and apply procedures and policies for compliance with local labour legislation.
- Manage onboarding of new employees.
- Assist & support the HR Manager in the execution of the payroll, social security, and taxes.
- Maintain HR employee databases update.
- Degree in Economics, Psychology, or another relevant degree
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in the HR Department.
- Must be motivated and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of local employment law.
- Spanish mother tongue
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Office (Excel in particular)
- Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities.
- Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and builds trust with others.
- Confident working closely with all levels of organization, being approachable and able to build strong trusting relationships.
- Ability to work on own initiative using sound judgement and discretion and have common-sense approach to dealing with issues.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Passion for the videogame industry.