Our major tech client in Fort Collins is looking for an entry level project coordinator to join their hardware testing team.
This team tests PC workstations. This is a great environment for getting into program management for technical-minded people!
- Manage tools and data across multiple teams, including project management tools internal to customers
- Organize and structure R&D team data, keeping teams productive
- Ensure data is available for history and record keeping requirements
- Communicate status to all relevant parties
Core Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 hours/day, starting 7-9am
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Team leadership skills (especially when it involves cross-functional and technical teams)
- Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft Flow experience
- Scheduling tools experience
- Project management tools experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially when it involves technical information)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 1-2 years of project/program management experience
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits