Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc., listed on the London Stock
Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video Games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keyword is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Madrid, Montreal, Rome, Seattle, Singapore and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The Audio Engineer Freelance will work on demand for KWSS Madrid, for the Audio Engineering Team. Recording in our facilities will be the candidate’s primary task. All candidates must sign a contractor NDA and will perceive a flat rate per hour.
- Recording according to client’s demands in terms of technical specifications such as frequency, bitrate, loudness, and time constraint.
- Make sure that the booth is ready and all sessions and assets are prepared.
- Follow director’s guidelines.
- Deliver assets to the postproduction team.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of audio engineering hardware and software.
- Punctuality and flexible scheduling.
- Pro Tools & Reaper DAWs will be used.
- Experience in dubbing recording for at least 2 years.
- Experience working in videogames dubbing.
- Easy-going and good communication skills.
- Able to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Anticipate problems/needs and find solutions.