Keywords Studios is looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will have the ability to turn information from multiple data locations within the Player Support operation into actionable data by providing insight and help Player Support Management and Project Managers make informed decisions on how they improve their programs and operations.
The data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to identify requirements, data required, data validation, design. The data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- A strong background in Mathematics, Computer and Statistics. Will accept 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst in a Contact Center/BPO operations in lieu of a degree.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Google Data Studio
- Experience in creating data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactively works to continually improve processes and delivery of reporting and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Availability to work in Katowice, Poland.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history)
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”*
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office in Poland.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!