Work Location: Remote, USA
Our major tech client in Fort Collins is looking for an experienced SAP Manager
- Communicates management’s instructions to various individuals and/or departments.
- Relieves management of clerical work and minor administrative business details.
- Furnishes and obtains information from other leaders.
- Handles inquiries, complaints or adjustments;
- Schedules appointments; composes correspondence; checks and verifies bills, invoices, receipts, schedules, purchase orders and other documents; performs complicated reconciliation and control functions; and compiles special studies where analysis of complicated data is required.
- Maintains complicated records requiring classification and compilation of varied information; prepares reports.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information, prepares reports, meetings and Correspondence.
- Stakeholder assessment and Management
- Corresponds up and down the management chain in a professional manner
- Project Management Skills
- Coordination of “Process Change Management”
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project Management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team and project management skills including project structuring
- Strong business acumen & technical knowledge across multiple business units with an understanding of emerging trends
- Basic knowledge in SAP is Desired
- PMP Certification desired
- Experience and Knowledge with Supply Chain processes
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits