Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
A Development Support is responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and fulfilling the needs of the QA and development teams. The Development Support staff works with the Mobile Development group and QA team. As a Development Support, you will also be responsible for communicating with development partners, creating test plans to locate issues, and ensure that the product meets stakeholders’ expectations. Typically, day-to-day tasks can include bug writing, reporting and attending meetings/scrums. Development Support involves becoming a knowledge base for the product area and the ability to understand the ins-and-outs of how a feature should work and launching it on time with fewest issues possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Mobile application, PC Client and Browser testing
- Verify feature functionality and sign-off on development work
- Find, report and regress bugs/issues
- Collaborate with development and production teams to provide qualitative feedback
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verification.
- Execute blackbox, whitebox and greybox test cases
- Collaborate with SET’s on the creation; execution of automation test cases
- Follow up with development and testing partners while ensuring bugs are properly logged then
- Contributions to QA documentation: Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
Must Have Requirements
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Proficient in mobile games and application
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure
- Previous QA testing experience (or equivalent transferable skills or education)software (Jira, Devtrack, Etc.)
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure.
- Project progress tracking and reporting combined with previous experience with bug tracking.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors