Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple projects of different sizes, simultaneously and will be responsible for Clients, Team Leads and Agents.
Our Player Support Project Manager will also track and manage projects budget and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing as well as proactively manage changes in projects scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
The selected candidate will be supporting the management of Player Support in Keywords Seattle by taking ownership of multiple client programs. Candidates must have experience in Customer Support environments, a solid ability to think and work independently, and a proven track record in bringing large teams to success.
- Delivering projects successfully within budget, time-frame and quality scopes.
- Developing and managing successful relationships with Keywords Studios clients.
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training PS Team Leads.
- Planning, applying and adapting project strategies with the support of the Team Leads.
- Day-to-day management and mentoring and conducting performance management of Team Leadership.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Business Process Outsourcing environment.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meetings.
- Responsible for client account management.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- Experience in Player Support (Customer Service).
- Degree in Management (an asset) or relevant experience.
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role (an asset).
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (asset).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile and flexible to change
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits