Contract Length: 12 months, extension possible
Work Location: WFH
Work Hours: Fulltime
Keywords is looking for a graphics engineer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will support the in-game level creation mode by implementing requested graphical features with highly efficient code, allowing us to expand on what is possible by the passionate player community already creating amazing levels in game.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement graphics features with a high level of quality and efficient runtime performance.
- Work directly with the level editor team to deliver the exact tools they need.
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Familiarity with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
- Game console development experience
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits