USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Keywords Studios Montreal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
- Proofread texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Write error reports.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Proficiency in Polish and English (both spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- $14.25 - $16.75CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Relocation packages available in certain cases
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!