Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for end user support for corporate ERP (Netsuite) across all finance functions and geographic regions. This involves managing ticketing solution and triage process of issues.
- User management for NetSuite and seeking to gain efficiencies in this process and link to corporate ticketing solution.
- Play a key role in the regional Netsuite deployments (owning the data collection process, requirements gathering, training end users and managing the delivery with 3rd party solution providers).
- Assist in the development of financial applications (Netsuite modules etc.) to facilitate an environment of continuous improvement, automation and finance transformation.
- Drive the implementation of new functionality within Netsuite and owns the creation of training plans.
- Work with the finance systems manager on reporting capabilities to support the business.
- Manage month-end close process from an ERP perspective (including documentation of process and communications to end users).
- Support the management of the COA at both group and local level.
- Support the finance systems team by taking ownership of functional, end to end and User acceptance testing for rollouts and new functionality.
- Gain a strong understanding in project management approaches (including agile, SDLC, scrum-fall etc.) with the view of managing discrete finance initiatives as part of a group wide transformation initiative.
- Analyse existing processes and documentation of KWS finance systems ecosystem and related transactional solutions.
- Strong financial acumen but a desire to focus on a technical finance systems path
- Degree in Business or IT
- Netsuite experience (ideally min 2 -3 years)
Desired additional capabilities:
- Someone with a strong aptitude for finance but a desire to forge a career in finance systems and project management.
- Someone with an interest in striving for leading practice in solution enhancement, automation and IT protocols.