We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as a Player Support Technical Specialists. Player Support agents support League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and VALORANT players through online ticketing.
Our Player Support agents represent the client’s voice directly to the players. They ensure a fast, accurate, and personalized service to the players they support; this includes research, investigation, and producing documentation. Technical support agents largely focus on troubleshooting various issues to include connection, software, hardware, and performance with the goal of getting players back into game.
This is a Work From Home only position, open to people located anywhere in Poland. To be eligible, you must meet the technical requirements listed below, as well as meet our other criteria.
This position is a 90-day contract (start date: May 26 and end date August 24), with possibility of extension. The duration may be subject to change in the future.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent proficiency of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to support and engage players through high quality, understandable tech conversations
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Passion for video games (bonus for highly competitive online games and esports)
- Ability to investigate player logs to identify patterns and offer troubleshooting solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues that the player is experiencing
- In-depth understanding of PC hardware, software, networking, drivers, Windows OS, Mac OSX, firewalls, DNS, traceroutes, etc
To Work From Home for this team, you must have the equipment and a Personal PC with the following specs:
- Windows 10 Home (or better)
- Dual Monitors
- Processor: 3 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM:: 4 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 10.1 or higher compatible 1GB or higher VRAM.
- High Speed Internet Connection of at least 30mbps
- Smart phone for 2 Factor Authentication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment where things can change daily
- High autonomy and a strong sense of self accountability
- Attention to details
- Solid at time engagement and assessing/managing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and collaboration
- Conflict resolution both with co-workers and customers
- Quick learner
- Basic informatics skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office 365
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with CRM tools (i.e. Zendesk, Helpshift, Salesforce)
- Familiarity with instant messaging tools (i.e. Slack, Skype)
Monday to Friday, PDT business hours (40hrs/week)