(Bank of candidates - expected starting date beginning of 2020)
PUT YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS TO GOOD USE IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT IN OTTAWA.
Keywords Studios Montreal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Having a sharp eye for details.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficiency in English and European Spanish (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit. All candidates that do not possess the proper legal documents to work in Canada will not be considered.
Keep in mind, ALL our work is done in our Montreal offices, no remote, freelance or part-time positions are available.
$15.00 per hour
Contracts to be discussed
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!