An integral part of the IT team, and under the supervision of Asia IT Support Manager, this role is user-centric, technical, and will require self-discipline. The role of IT Support will have an emphasis on maintaining company systems, updating policies, and troubleshooting issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
• Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
• Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
• Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
• Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory
· IT related degree
· At least 6 months of work experience in an IT field
· High-level of problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge in Linux, Windows 10, Office365, Exchange is a plus
· Possible early regularization
· HMO coverage
· Workers Insurance
· SL and VL upon regularization