Assist HR Team in supporting recruitment, event organization, employee relations, performance evaluation and other HR work
- Assist recruitment work, such as channel maintenance, job posting, telephone communication, data processing, etc.
- Assist in handling employee entry and exit procedures, collect and sort information, and track progress
- Assist in the organization of company activities, information release, on-site support, new media content writing, etc.
- Support team and management other temporary tasks
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English. English and related majors are preferred
- Proficient in office software
- Cheerful, strong communication skills, clear logic, organizational and teamwork skills, sense of Responsibility
- Able to work as an intern for 6 months+, 4 days+ a week is preferred
- Relevant internship experience is preferred, those who love games are preferred
A listed company with a good team atmosphere, a chance to become full-time employee; free shuttle bus, fruits& snacks