Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to expand in the US and we are looking for bright and talented Concept Artist to join us at our studio in Redmond, WA. If you are looking to support multiple titles from Triple A to Indie, then put that portfolio together and send it to us.
We are looking for a passionate Concept Artist to join us! You will be working with our Art Director, Outsourcing Artists, and Externals teams to craft creative illustrations and concepts for our clients and support our internal teams. The ideal candidate will have the ability to move back and forth between environment concepts and character design and be comfortable in a range of styles. A portfolio demonstrating a strong ability in lighting, color, design and rendering is required.
As a Concept Artist, you must be flexible, be a good team player with local and international teams, able to work in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, take instruction well, be organized, and have good communication skills.
Create concepts based on client and project specifications.
Collaborate with Project Art Directors, Leads and external teams.
Direct offshore 2D artists.
Depending on project needs, able to work hands on and create concepts for our internal or external clients.
Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule.
Ensure high quality of concept assets and be responsible for meeting project/client requirements and specifications.
Summary of Requirements:
· Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Concept Artist.
· Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, lighting, and both character and environment design.
· Solid foundation in traditional arts like figure drawing, painting and illustration.
· Professional and collaborative attitude, self-driven with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Capable of taking constructive criticism and working within project specifications.
· Has knowledge of current tools; Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, etc.
· Experience working with distributed development teams and outsource vendors a plus.
· Experience creating Mobile/Social concept art a plus.
PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental