Our major pharmaceutical client in Indianapolis is looking for a project coordinator to join their ancillaries team.
The Ancillaries team is responsible for: portfolio demand and delivery on time to sites for ancillaries. To accomplish this key business and portfolio objective the team will leverage the internal team and an external network. This position will provide overall support of the operational activities required to deliver on time to sites using an external network for ancillaries. The contracted associate position will provide the support for maintaining oversight of ongoing trial activities between the Medical team and external vendor for ancillaries. The support of these activities will cover from the time the study is handed off from the Product Delivery Ancillary Supply Associate after kick-off meeting and training with the Medical team and vendor.
- Transition the work from the Product Delivery Ancillary Supply Associate and work with the clinical team and vendor providing oversight until the end of the trial
- Monitor and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement methods through metrics to measure customer satisfaction.
- Create and develop tools to assist in supporting the effective execution of the process.
- Assist in identifying the root causes of any process related issues, affecting, but not limited to, compliance and quality.
- Facilitate weekly vendor/Medical team meetings
- Budget tracking and reconciliation for invoices
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 1 year of experience in at least one of the following: clinical research, distribution, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, clinical trial material
- Demonstrated ability to work with an external partner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrated project management and analytical skills.
- Associate’s degree (or higher) or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits