We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
Do you love to build something new? Do your friends call you when their smart home gets dumb? We’re looking for someone passionate about the latest in consumer technology. You will not only revolutionize technology and software but will routinely work on emerging technologies and challenges.
Do you want to impact how millions of users will interact with their devices?
The Xbox DVT Software and Operations Group is actively bringing up new services and tools to support an ongoing effort of qualifying Xbox hardware. We provide many services to the rest of the Xbox HW validation group in the form of engineering process to code revision and automated build environments. This is an opportunity to work with many different customers and technologies. Are you up for the challenge?
- Drive Test execution for internal and external test services (Consumer Acceptance Test, Compatibility)
- Test data, results and bug analysis of engineering services provided to the Consumer Acceptance Team and Compatibility Teams
- Drive test case improvements based on specification changes/updates
- Development and deployment of HW and SW to validation teams
- Development of reports for daily builds, lab telemetry and health assessments
- Develop Test Cases as needed for test validation for new product validation
- Monitor test progress, attend bug triages, communicate issues to dev team as needed.
- 5+ years HW/SW test experience with full product lifecycle experience
- Software, HW or PM test background
- SW HW debugging experience
- Experience running SW test scripts/apps
- Experience with driving validation activities
- Experience driving large bug count triages
- Cross team collaboration/communication
- Experience with any bug reporting SW (ADO preferred)
- Scripting – basic experience with launch command based tools
- Passion for quality and finding issues
- IoT Devices/Technologies (RPI, Arduino, Teensy)
- Familiar with Microsoft’s bug and test case management system
- Previous Xbox or MS experience
- Data analysis
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits