Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
If you are passionate about games, you would like to work in an international environment, you are fluent in Danish and English, join us!
- Provide superb Customer Support to players for game-related queries they may have.
- Use your investigator skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system. No phone calls taken!
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests.
- Provide assistance to the developer by forwarding them important and key information from all the issues you handle with players.
- Become a master of the game that you are supporting.
- Excellent Danish skills (C1-C2).
- Fluency in English.
- Interest in video games.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!