QA Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test
6 Month Contract, possible extension
We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
This is a Work From Home, Remote Position. Currently we are only able to hire residents of the following states:
AL, CA, CO, DC, FL, IN, MA, MD, MS, NC, ND, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA
- Collaborate in a small team to design, build, deploy and maintain an easy to use, high quality testing apparatus, including both unit and automated integration tests, all powered by a CI/CD system, to enable the rapid development of high quality applications.
- Improve the quality of our products by executing improvements to the team’s development environment, workflow and pipelines.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Work closely with the other developers, devops developers and quality analysts to analyze code and bugs to determine their source and create improvements and tests to ensure the bug does not reoccur.
- Build automations and tests to validate both Unity-based applications, across desktop, mobile and web, and Cloud-based services.
- Configure test automation networks, and execute and analyze stress, stability and performance tests.
- Professional experience building automated or unit tests including in-depth knowledge of one or more automated testing systems, off-the-shelf or custom.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews and readable code.
- Ability to break down large problems and to prioritize work.
- Ability to work with Unity based applications and web based technologies such as React, Spring and RESTful APIs.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience working with or developing testing or CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience developing automated testing for Unity based applications.
- Development experience with C# or Unity.
- Experience in a quality assurance or quality analyst role.
- Experience with TestRail or similar test case management systems.
- Experience developing automated testing using a device farm or device cloud.
- Experience in DevOps or Securities
- Experience with and knowledge of SCADA protocols and general Data platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits