Keywords Studios is an international service provider in the global video games industry, with studios in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Rome, Barcelona, LA, Singapore and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to prominent video game developers and publishers alike.We are looking for motivated, flexible, native speakers of Thai to become Localization Quality Assurance Testers, ideally, with a passion for video games. Our working languages in the office are English and Japanese, therefore a proficient level in Japanese is not required, but can be a benefit.
- Verify the linguistic accuracy of in-game text and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors, among others.
- Verify the cosmetic integrity of in-game text and ensure that all text is correctly displayed.
- Identify, isolate, and document a range of bugs clearly and concisely using the provided tools and bug reporting databases.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Maintain a high level of focus and attention to detail throughout the project.
Employment type: Contract (short-term, project-based work)
Working hours from 10am to 7pm (including 1 hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
Some projects have flexible working hours.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we can only respond to suitable candidates.
Diverse, multicultural, friendly working environment.
Casual dress code.
Commuting expenses covered up to ¥30,000.
Hourly wage starting from ¥1,150 (With an opportunity for a salary increase up to ¥1,500 depending on performance and hours spent working).
When applying, please make sure to provide the following information:
Your visa type and expiration date. (Tourist visas will not be considered)
Your general availability
Experience & Requirements
- Excellent spelling and grammar in your own mother tongue (Thai).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office Business application skills.
- Must currently reside in Tokyo and be able to work legally in Japan.
- Must be able to communicate in English or Japanese