Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting the game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Ubisoft, EA, Bandai Namco or Square Enix?
On top of Localization QA, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Player Support.
The situation in the gaming industry constantly shifts - and so do we! New projects open, and current ones change very quickly, along with our need for testers. Please check our other open positions first! However, if you don't find a position that matches your language proficiency there, feel free to apply here to be added to our future pool. This means that your resume will be verified and added to our database. Then, when a position requiring your language proficiency becomes available, we'll contact you. It can take some time, so please be patient.
If you are up for the potential wait time and believe you're a good fit, please see the details below:
- Your main goal as LQA Tester will be to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check the text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software
Project-based cooperation, on-call, (Mon-Fri, 8h per day, usually 9.00 - 17.00)
Attractive hourly rate.
Work on interesting projects – we work with games that others haven’t heard of yet!
Possibility to grow within the gaming industry – most of our senior staff started as testers.
Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over some cool video game!
Casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip-flops and pajamas you’re golden.
Company parties & integration events.
Free beverages (tea, coffee).
Newly built office area in the “Global Office Park”.
Please send us your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Experience & Requirements
- Fluent English skills (especially written).
- Full proficiency/native-level in the additional language (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, English and others).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- It would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything.
- Interest in video games, working 8 hours straight with video games must be something that you enjoy.
- You also need to be an EU Citizen or have an open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Based in the Katowice area or available for immediate relocation.
- Working directly on the projects at our Katowice Studio.