Overview: This role works directly with developer squads to test new functionality as directed by QA leads and seniors
Location: Client Site- Renton
Contract position; 6 months with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $15/hr
- Attend daily team scrum meetings.
- Run test cases for feature areas.
- Review and send feedback on test cases based on strict test case standards.
- Perform time sensitive bug and game feature investigations.
- Daily reporting of task progress and bugs logged.
- Demonstrable ability to test software.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance.
- Experience testing applications on PC (Windows).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Natural inclination for detail oriented focus.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital card games.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a testing position.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- Experience querying items from large databases, such as bugs and test cases.
- Experience working with a variety of automated and manual testing methodologies.