Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Client Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Configure and maintain SharePoint sites, document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical site administrative activities such as site creation, user training and issue resolution.
- SharePoint template creation.
- Maintain, create and deploy InfoPath forms.
- Work with business users to design and develop SharePoint solutions to address needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
- Design and documentation of the appropriate SharePoint solution based on information architecture, taxonomy analysis and the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Be the public face of SharePoint in the organization. To demo and evangelize SharePoint to effect good user adoption.
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to team members, project teams and managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail
- One to three years’ experience working with SharePoint 2010
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a dynamic environment, under pressure, and subject to constantly- changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based environment
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010, MS Office 2010, InfoPath, Workflow and SharePoint Designer
- Experience with Sharepoint online
- Medical, Dental, Vision