Duration: 12-18 Months
Location: Redmond, WA
We are hiring a senior accountant to support a high profile engineering project with Bookkeeping, Budget Audits, Expense Approvals, Expense Policy Audits, Reporting Deliverables, PCN management, I/O and Purchase Order management, consolidated software/hardware people and non-people tracking, Budget forecast and support and Financial reports for leadership.
Additionally this person develops, implements and/or maintains one or a combination of many general accounting systems. Generates reports from financial systems and may provide analysis on reports. May maintain receipts and disbursement reports. May prepare reports for federal reporting. Assists with forecast and budget preparation. Communicates financial results and recommendations to operations and finance. Monitors the efficiency and accuracy of existing financial processes. Automates and improves existing reports, reporting tools and financial processes.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Recent experience in Budgeting and auditing required
- At least 2 years of Budget Reporting experience required
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong interpersonal skills working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage a large volume
- Military experience or experience creating invoice reports for Army/ Government would be highly preferred
- Knowledge of InfoPath form creation/Power BI is a bonus but not required
- 401(k) with 3 per cent employer matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time off including sick and vacation days