The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the daily operation of one or more Keywords support programs, and reports to the Senior Player Support Manager. This role involves both project as well as people management, and as such requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the drive to pursue constant improvement.
- Supervise Team Leads to ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure operational effectiveness
- Create and run departmental reports and ensure delivery to stakeholders
- Manage departmental projects from creation through completion
- Create and manage short as well as long term program goals
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with Training personnel on development and delivery of staff professional development initiatives
- Drive effective communication with client and other internal departments (IT, HR, etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and lead risk mitigation efforts
- Oversee timely and accurate submission of invoices
- Collaborate with senior management on development of program budget and operating plan
- 5+ years customer service experience
- 3+ years of experience in staff management in a contact center / gaming environment or related industry, demonstrating progressively increased responsibility
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as the Google Suite
- Formal Project Management techniques or training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools such as Zendesk and Salesforce
PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision.