In the position of LQA Italian tester, you will be based at our HQ in Dublin, Ireland. You will join a team of 300+ highly dedicated professionals providing world class language services and testing to the video games industry internationally. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on testing the web publishing content of world-renowned MOBA title and assure a high quality standard.
- Verify linguistic accuracy of the text in all tested products and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Verify the correct implementation of the localized text. Ensure that all text is displayed correctly.
- Ensure that the text is consistent and only correct approved terminology is used.
- Assess cultural appropriateness and check politically sensitive content.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Run test cases and checklists.
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure all requests are finished on time.
- Work closely with the Italian Linguist and Translator to ensure Italian projects are delivered on time
- Help and backup the Italian Language team when required.
- Hold direct communication with client and stakeholders.
- Native level Italian speaker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both, in Italian and English.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A gamer:
- Passion for the video game industry. Solid experience playing RPG, MMO, MOBA games.
- League of Legends player – Level 10 or higher
- Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role.
- Good PC knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential, as well as the use of Google Drive, including Google Docs & Sheets and relevant products.
- Strong interest in fantasy literature and media, science fiction and pop culture.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Knowledge of CAT tools an advantage
- University Degree, equivalent qualification and/or relevant experience in related field an advantage.
- Copywriting/Editing/Translation experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Used to working with different cultures.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.