Our major cloud tech client in Redmond is looking for an experienced software database engineer to join their business application group.
- Designing and implementing complex data architectures, including appropriate data structures, as well as additional components appropriate to the database design.
- Communicating and coordinating with external and internal teams.
- Possibly developing requirements and drafting high level design documents, and selling designs to key stakeholders. Emphasis is on multi-application system and data coordination responsibilities, spanning several functional areas or business units.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience using .NET Core, C#, Azure, and ADF/Spark
- Experience working with backend text, and Azure storage
- Experience building API services, and Microservices
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits