We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our recruitment process from start to finish.
The range of responsibilities of the Junior Recruiter includes the posting of jobs ads, initial screening of candidates and interview scheduling. You will assist the rest of the recruitment team, hiring teams and candidates so the whole process runs smoothly. Ultimately, you will help Keywords Studios to attract and hire the most qualified individuals for our vacancies at our office in Katowice, Poland.
If you’re an excellent communicator, enthusiastic about the world of recruiting within the video game industry, we’d love to meet you!
- Assisting recruiters with end to end recruitment for different roles available in Katowice studio;
- Posting and maintaining job advertisements on various portals;
- Pre-selecting and processing applications;
- Providing feedback to candidates on different recruitment stages and arranging interviews;
- Contacting applicants when required via email and phone;
- Managing various test processes;
- Participate in recruitment events;
- Partake in supervised recruitment responsibilities;
- Tracking data;
- Administrative tasks;
- Reports to a Recruiter;
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken;
- Interest in starting a career in recruitment;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have team spirit, proactivity and a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail and good organization skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Accountable and responsible;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Based in the Katowice area or available for relocation.
- Interest for video games;
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in high volume recruitment;
- Open access to the Polish job market;
- Availability to start ASAP.
- Work on interesting recruitment projects;
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry;
- Benefits package: private medical care & MultiSport card;
- Free beverages & fresh fruits;
- Free parking spot;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Chill-out zone with video games;
- Company parties;
- The casual and fun work environment;
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.