Specialized Agent Team Lead - 40 hours a week
We are looking for dedicated, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as Specialized Agent Team Lead. Qualified candidates love video games and are looking to provide our players with the best support possible. You will serve as a driving force for all projects handled by the specialized agents and training initiatives for this campaign.
- A Team Player:
- You’ll be a pivotal part in your team’s growth. You thrive in team environments by playing to your strengths and trusting your team to help you through your weaknesses.
- A Seasoned Veteran:
- You’ve proven yourself on the Frontlines and know what it takes to be a successful agent. You’re knowledgeable in your area of expertise and love to support your team.
- Strong communicator:
- You communicate clearly and concisely, so your audience and your team easily understands you.
- You recognize that situations change, complications arise, and you're ok with that; you're flexible and able to handle whatever comes your way.
- You look for solutions outside of the norm. You leverage resources and pull from the potential of your team.
- Player Focus:
- You prioritize and champion the player experience in everything you do.
- Support your team by conducting 1:1’s that will inspire personal growth and enhance the team’s productivity as a whole.
- Lead weekly Scrum rituals including, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other Team Leads, Subject Matter Leads, and Operations to push discipline driven initiatives.
- Manage the workflow for all projects being handled by the Specialized Agents.
- Understand our tools, while supporting agents with e-learning and project management software.
- Assist leadership in various administrative tasks, such as attendance logging, facilities upkeep, etc.
- Understand emergent issues and relay the information to operations and your team.
- Be the owner of all training initiatives and onboarding for the campaign.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in Player Support.
- Experience in training and operational management is a plus.
- A good understanding of instructional design, e-learning, and facilitation.
- Experience in project management and proven competency with project management tools.
- Proven record of consistently meeting goals and project deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Core gamer with a desire to play and be highly engaged in League of Legends.
- Education - High School or GED (required), any college experience is a plus.
- Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk.
- Intermediate understanding of the Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
- Vacation and sick time available
- Free Snacks