Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer support in the exciting gaming industry!
Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish
and develop various games.
Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Support Specialist in our Japanese team works for Supercell which is one of the top mobile game companies in the world and has released the popular titles.
Senior Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting Supercell Player Support team to ensure each agent is providing the best customer service and to improve player's experience for the assigned titles. We're expecting this role to work proactively and independently to optimize our customer support.
- Research and analyze relevant information about the game to ensure Player's great experience
- Analyze and improve the workflow of Player Support team
- Create and edit FAQ and templates
- Coach and mentor Player Support agents
- Collaborate with Trainer and Data Analyst to interpret relevant data and create action plans
- Interact directly with Supercell to provide insight & player feedback from the Japanese market
- Become a gameplay and player experience expert by leveraging a global network of Senior Customer Support Specialists
- Equip agents with the knowledge to provide excellent support to Supercell’s passionate and dedicated players in one of their(Supercell’s) most successful markets
- Native level of Japanese (JLPT N1）
- Business level of English (TOEIC 750 or above, verbal communication in English is important)
- Customer Support experience
- You are a gamer and passionate about games
- Teamwork skills; position requires collaboration with different team members and colleagues
- PC skills (Excel: Sum, VLOOKUP, PowerPoint: Creating PPT slides)
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Team management skills in Customer Support (KPI Analysis, Training)
- Transportation Allowance：Up to ¥30,000/Month
- Social Insurance: Full Shakai Hoken（健康保険、厚生年金、雇用保険、労災保険）
- Paid Annual Leave: 10 days in the first year *You will be entitled after 6 months of work
- Referral program
- Medical check-up
- Company Events
- No Dress Code
- Casual and fun work environment
- Working hours: Shift system 10:00～19:00, 14:00～23:00（1 hour break and 8 hours of work）
- Holidays: 2 days off a week, Premium days (once a month)
- Contract type: Fixed term contract（契約社員）
※We are currently working from home temporarily due to this pandemic. However, you would be work in our new office in Tokyo afterwards !