At Electric Square, we understand that the worlds we build are pivotal to the success of our games and the enjoyment of our players. With our diverse portfolio, which includes acclaimed titles like 'Diablo IV', 'Need For Speed Unbound', 'Battlefield 2042', 'Lords of the Fallen', and several other exciting AAA console games currently in progress (and even more surprises on the horizon!), we strive to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences.
Working in collaboration with four innovative studios, our team of 250+ talented individuals, accompanied by our beloved studio dogs, are dedicated to creating world-class projects. We foster a unique studio culture that empowers and inspires our teams, ensuring that everyone feels motivated to bring their best ideas to life.
We can offer you an award-winning working environment. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Lead Producer to join our studio working on an exciting project. The Lead Producer is responsible for leading a multi-discipline team, managing internal and external stakeholders, providing leadership, driving the operational needs and ensuring the game meets quality expectations.
A Lead Producer at Electric Square will:
- Manage the relationship with the client, ensuring open and honest collaboration.
- Establish and refine development processes and set quality benchmarks.
- Uphold the vision for the project and ensure this vision is communicated to the development team and client.
- Drive product operational goals and facilitate communication, organisation, process, and accountability.
- Drive product planning, schedules, and overall prioritisation and delivery framework.
- Work with QA to enable high-quality regular product delivery.
- Identify and communicate any roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Provide regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders (internal and external).
- Work with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate directional changes, analyse the costs/benefits and impact on product update schedules.
- Be a champion for player experience and quality.
When you join Electric Square, you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Whether its participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over lunch cooked one of Brighton's incredible pop-up diners. The Studio knows that it’s the best people who make the best games, and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
If you are wondering if you should apply or not, we sincerely hope that you do! You may wish to read that sentence again. Good luck!