Keywords Studios continues to build world leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed.
People who work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed, and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 70+ studios around the world or working together virtually.
Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to be a part of our Global Organization supporting our key customers focused on retention and growth.
This exciting role will give the successful individual the opportunity to influence and lead a critical element of our growing business, taking us to the next level of our strategic growth plans.
AS A PLAYER ENGAGEMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Retain and grow a set of strategic accounts.
- Own Account Strategy and Execution working closely with other team members as needed.
- Monitor product adoption trends and KPIs in close cooperation with the Customer Success Manager and Operations Manager, and develop strategic plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI for a list of strategic accounts.
- Identify future growth opportunities, ideating around a growth roadmap with customers.
- Perform mapping of the Accounts to identify growth opportunities and drive increased consumption across Keywords services.
- Build long-term relationships with key decision makers on the customer’s side, and educate them on the value of the end to end solution.
- Identify, build, and manage relationships with Executive Sponsors and key decision-makers.
- Build and maintain Champions working closely with internal team members.
- Act as an ambassador of the customer’s business goals and expectations, and highlight challenges and risks to key internal stakeholders.
- Be in the know at all times when it comes to key account indicators including customer satisfaction, business goals, strategic objectives and potential risks and have a plan of action.
- Be responsible for the Player Engagement Service Line revenue target.
- Collaborate closely with the Service Line Director to ensure targets are met and opportunities are maximized.
- Drive individual sales effort to key customers of the Service Line (by working in conjunction with Client Partners and Sales team).
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy for the Service Line, with Client Partners and Salespeople, that meets the Service Line target.
- Be the subject matter expert on capacities, pricing, solutions, RFPs and final negotiations, to ensure deals meet both revenue and margin targets.
- Ensure Service Line revenue forecasting is accurate and up-to-date, reporting on key metrics through monthly and quarterly reports.
- As a trusted advisor, you will be managing Service Line Client interactions to ensure existing Client revenue is safeguarded and long lasting strong relationships are maintained.
YOUR CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Strong experience in successfully delivering client-centric solutions.
- Track record of delivering increased revenue per client.
- Networking and Relationship Building with the ability to successfully deal with large multinational clients.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Development and ongoing learning.
- Research and analysis.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Energy and stress management.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Accountability and dependability with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary range: 70,000 to 90,000 depending on experience.
100% remote work
Medical, Dental and Vision
Vacation, flexible paid time off, Personal days
Corporate holidays, including floating holidays
Life & Disability coverage
Paid Basic and AD&D insurance
Voluntary Legal, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity coverage
401(k) retirement plan
Professional development opportunities e.g. online learning platform (Player Support Learner's Guild), training sessions, a chance to grow within our structure - open vacancies exclusively for internal candidates.
The unique chance to work in the dynamically developing gaming company, with the special opportunity to collaborate with people from all over the world!
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we review every application carefully. Our recruitment team will contact you as soon as they can to let you know about the status of your candidacy.
If you're interested in applying for this role, we highly encourage you to fill the application form and to send your resume ASAP!
Experience & Requirements
- Degree or Masters in business, sales, marketing or other related field.
- Experience ideally in international games or technical services industries.
- Proven experience in successfully managing Player Support Service Line.
- Strong understanding of the components of successful client relationships.
- Deep understanding of key metrics for companies in the games and interactive media industries.
- Strong understanding of market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer direction.
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellence in listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- High competency with SalesForce.com.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Strong client relationship process skills - establishing clear expectations, setting objectives and bringing multiple parties together to drive key initiatives for the account.
- Ability to collaborate across cultures and exercise influence at senior levels to build alignment around a common vision.
- Experience in identifying, solving and articulating complex business and goals for customers.
- Great collaboration and communication skills, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals.
- Relentless and persistent advocate for customers that “gets stuff done” and fast to respond.