Waste Japan (A Keywords Studio) is looking for a passionate and ambitious Marketing Strategist to join their award-winning team. You’ll primarily be working on the Google Play APAC account, but also supporting the UK & Japan with a client roster boasting EA, Riot, Sega, Supercell & Zynga. You’ll be helping create world-class game marketing that reaches millions around the world.
The Waste strategy team is defined by curiosity, collaboration, and communication. We operate at a high pace and hold each other accountable to the highest standards. If you’ve been operating at a high level in marketing and found yourself asking "Yeah, but why?" a lot, you could be a Waste Strategist. We’re looking for attitude, ability, and deep local knowledge, not strategy-specific CVs.
As a Marketing Strategist at Waste, you will play a key role in independently leading projects in APAC to collaborating on bigger thinking briefs in the UK. You’ll be involved in a wide range of projects all the way from Brand Strategy to UA Campaign planning to social strategies.
- You will be the go-to person at Waste for APAC gaming insight, and User Acquisition and Campaign strategy.
- This is a client-facing role, where you will offer everything from strategic insight to brief writing support, essentially operating as an extension of their team
- Aligning Google’s Plays Business objectives with our campaign objectives and output
- Writing quarterly campaign reports and presenting them back to the client
- Conducting research across consumer, category, company, and culture to find exciting and actionable insights, with a deep understanding of the APAC mobile gaming market.
- Defining vivid target segments based on real insights
- Developing distinctive positioning ideas that connect with future fans
- Writing brilliant briefs and running brilliant briefings that inspire creative teams
- Developing UA Campaign Strategies, Social/Community Strategies, or brand strategies, solo or as part of a team
- Working with Client Services to proactively spot new opportunities for clients