At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is looking for a Sr. Security Engineer with our global information security team. The global security team is within the global services organization and is in charge of information securiy . This individual will help to further build Keywords security operations capabilities globally and will be responsible for providing senior expertise and support for studios around the globe.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide IT Security consulting to internal business units & service lines.
- Help define, document & enforce security policies globally, regionally and locally.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions
- Monitor for, respond to & report on security incidents.
- Perform daily security tasks such as; risk assessments, client & 3rd party audits, tracking deliverables for security.
- Manage and deploy security infrastructure, including alerting, response, logging systems
- Identification of IOCs and applicable techniques for mitigation
- Research, development & implementation of technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally.
- Help run the global vulnerability management program.
- Help the regional security teams in a follow-the-sun manner.
Attractive salary and package
Benefits - private medical care, sports card
Casual and professional work environment
Possiblity to be independent and implement ideas and projects
Experience & Requirements
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Information Security - Security Architect, Senior Security Engineer
- Solid IT background - network, next gen firewalls, AD, EDR solutions, security
- Experience with vendor and client management
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Real world experience with network threats and systems threats in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience identifying IOCs and building solutions for the detection of IOCs
- Experience in managing and developing new products and services
- Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations
- Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion along with the ability to interact with the senior executive level are essential
- Ability to prioritize and multitask well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience managing in a fast-paced environment and leading as an individual contributor as needed
- Creative attitude, resourcefullness
Please note that only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.