Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing PLC. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, London, Brighton, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. etc. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 60 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
We are seeking an experienced Active Directory SME and Azure identity lead to join our Global IT team. This a lead role to work closely with Global IT members and regional staff. The role will have primary responsibility for technical decisions and guiding the company wide AD architecture. This position will have a focus on on-premises directory services and identity management, as well as their cloud-based counterparts, such as Azure Active Directory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for the company wide Active Directory infrastructure
• Plan and deploy Active Directory Domain Services inter-forest and intra-forest migrations.
• Plan and deploy the extension of active directory to Azure domain services and future proof the existing environment.
• Plan, coordinate and execute any life cycle activities with regard to Active Directory and surrounding systems
• Plan and execute large-scale Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, and Certificate Services upgrades.
• Assess the sizing and health of acquisition Active Directory deployments in support of consolidation efforts.
• Design and deploy various identity management solutions such as Azure Active Directory Premium.
• Design and implement solutions for customers based around core Microsoft technologies, such as DFS, DHCP, DNS, File and Print Services, IIS, etc.
• Keep up on emerging technologies and understand how they can add value to existing infrastructures.
• Work with regional and infosec teams closely as SME for active directory.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.