Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing PLC. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, London, Brighton, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. etc. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 60 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
Keywords Studios are seeking an experienced and certified Azure Specialists with strong DevOps skills for a permanent role. The successful Azure Specialists will support Keywords Studios Azure services and regional teams within traditional technical on-prem and hosted architecture. The successful candidate will have a proactive “can do” attitude to drive global cloud first initiatives. You will be comfortable leading projects and have a continual learning approach. This role is 100% remote.
- Overall administration and management of growing hybrid and pure cloud solutions.
- Plan, deploy & support Azure Windows Desktop Services (WDS) implementations.
- Mobile Device Management - InTune policy management.
- Azure migration from On-Prem/Cloud to Azure Platform, Microsoft SQL.
- Build, deploy and support technologies for an Azure platform.
- Automation of Azure infrastructure.
- Support Azure Architecture (IaaS & PaaS)
- In depth experience of ARM and PowerShell Scripting using a GIT repository.
- Azure tenancy and subscription management.
- Creation of auto-remediate scripting for cloud resources.
- Demonstrate optimization techniques and strategy.
- Creation of YAML pipelines with Azure DevOps.
- Creation and enforcement of security policies to CIS standards.
- Assist regional teams in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, mockups and time necessary
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and complete implementation
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.