At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com.
Experience & Requirements
The Recording Engineer will fulfill recording tasks according to production and team needs. They will support, Audio Engineers, Senior Audio Engineers and the Lead Audio Engineer upon request.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Ensure technical recording quality whilst meeting given specs.
- Support the Audio Engineers, Senior Audio Engineers and Lead Audio Engineer when needed.
- Be capable to complete recordings on the time assigned.
- Knowledge of audio hardware and software tools (Protools & Reaper DAW and audio plugins).
- Up to date audio technical skills.
- Punctuality is a must and flexible scheduling.
- Experience in dubbing recording for at least 2 years.
- Experience working in the videogame industry is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish, English is highly desirable.
- Easy-going and good communication skills. Team player.
- Able to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Anticipate problems/needs and find solutions before and during recording sessions.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Good communication skills and adaptation to different project, client, director and actor needs.