We are seeking a motivated and experienced Training Specialist to help support our training department inside of Customer Service. Core responsibilities include providing outstanding service to our players by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing loyalty programs, and setting/achieving satisfaction goals, and developing team members.
The training specialist will play an integral role in the creation and execution of various learning / development programs. This person will combine creativity, research and analysis, and a deep knowledge of adult learning to enhance existing materials and create new ones. Ability to solicit training evaluations and measure overall effectiveness to demonstrate the ROI of training and guide continual improvement.
- Assist in developing engaging training materials by completing thorough research, game knowledge, analyzing player interactions and assessing the needs of internal staff
- Facilitate and run training sessions / workshops to create a culture of learning
- Ensure that new staff members receive appropriate introductory training
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Salary: $45,000 to $47,500
- Work setup is hybrid, will have to attend to the Needham office from time to time
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, flexible paid time off, Personal days
- Sick leave
- Corporate holidays, including floating holidays
- Life & Disability coverage
- Paid Basic and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Voluntary FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan
Professional development opportunities e.g. online learning platform (Player Support Learner's Guild), training sessions, a chance to grow within our structure - open vacancies exclusively for internal candidates.
The unique chance to work in the dynamically developing gaming company, with the special opportunity to collaborate with people from all over the world!
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we review every application carefully. Our recruitment team will contact you as soon as they can to let you know about the status of your candidacy.
If you're interested in applying for this role, we highly encourage you to fill the application form and to send your resume ASAP!
Experience & Requirements
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a learning and development role
- Presentation and communication skills
- Design and training material creation capability