At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is seeking an experienced Information Security Operations Lead to join our global information security team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading the security operations capabilities across the organization with a focus on the Americas region. You will work closely with internal and external partners, including executive stakeholders, to effectively defend against threats. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and strong leadership skills. You will provide expertise and support for studios around the globe, collaborating with Information Technology teams to ensure the security of our organization. If you are passionate about Information Security, have a track record of successful leadership and technical experience, and are committed to delivering exceptional results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide expert Information Security consulting to internal business units and service lines, ensuring that all parties have a clear understanding of security policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Support studios, service lines and business units in compliance to internal policies and client requirements, including planning for and executing on infrastructure and architecture decisions.
- Provide strong leadership for a growing regional team of security operations specialists, including project and capacity planning, coaching and mentoring, and performance management.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of security operations capabilities across the region, ensuring that all systems are secure and that incidents are detected and responded to quickly and effectively.
- Oversee security monitoring and incident response, including direct resource management and coordination, client communication, and process oversight from detection to post-mortem.
- Monitor, respond to, and report on security incidents, ensuring that all stakeholders are informed and that proper measures are taken to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.
- Provide guidance and perform daily security tasks, such as alert triage, threat monitoring, threat intelligence and hunting, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, and tracking deliverables for security.
- Research, develop, and implement technologies aimed at strengthening the overall security posture of the company globally, ensuring that the company stays ahead of emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the global security team in a follow-the-sun manner, ensuring that security operations are maintained around the clock.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.