At Electric Square, we understand that the worlds we build are pivotal to the success of our games and the enjoyment of our players. With our diverse portfolio, which includes acclaimed titles like 'Diablo 4', 'Need for Speed: Unbound', 'Battlefield 2042', 'Lords of the Fallen' and several other exciting AAA console games currently in progress (and even more surprises on the horizon!), we strive to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences.
Working in collaboration with four innovative studios, our team of 250+ talented individuals, accompanied by our beloved studio dogs, are dedicated to creating world-class projects. We foster a unique studio culture that empowers and inspires our teams, ensuring that everyone feels motivated to bring their best ideas to life.
We can offer you an award-winning working environment. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Electric Square's newest studio is based on the picturesque island of Malta, where innovation and breath-taking views merge to create a truly electrifying experience! Perched high above St Georges Bay, our purpose-built brand-new studio serves as a vibrant hub for the brightest minds in the industry.
Join our passionate team of game developers & visionaries as we embark on an exhilarating journey to shape the future of gaming. Whether you're a seasoned professional or an emerging talent, we welcome diversity and encourage fresh perspectives to shape our games and revolutionize the industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior UI Designer to join our brand-new Malta based studio!
A Senior UI Designer at ES Malta:
- Works with all production teams to concept, prototype and produce UI for our games.
- Collaborates with the client from concept to completion, ensuring that the vision is maintained across the whole project lifetime.
- Integrates and produce functional user interface.
- Champions user experience through thoughtful design and iteration.
- Achieves milestone goals and flag production risks early.
- Produces well thought-out and professional documentation to showcase work.
- Works closely with the engineering team to ensure smooth implementation, uphold the design vision and maintain quality throughout.
- Explores new techniques and technologies to achieve the best possible results.
- Proactively assists in defining art pipelines and best practices against industry benchmarks.
When you join Electric Square, you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Whether its participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over studio lunch. The Studio knows that it’s the best people that make the best games and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.