At Electric Square, we understand that the worlds we build are pivotal to the success of our games and the enjoyment of our players. With our diverse portfolio, which includes acclaimed titles like 'Diablo IV', 'Need For Speed Unbound', 'Battlefield 2042', 'Lords of the Fallen', and several other exciting AAA console games currently in progress (and even more surprises on the horizon!), we strive to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences.
Working in collaboration with four innovative studios, our team of 250+ talented individuals, accompanied by our beloved studio dogs, are dedicated to creating world-class projects. We foster a unique studio culture that empowers and inspires our teams, ensuring that everyone feels motivated to bring their best ideas to life.
We can offer you an award-winning working environment. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are currently looking for a wonderful Character Artist to join our Brighton based team - but we are fully supportive of remote working and happy to enable whatever blend of home and office best empowers you and your work.
A Character Artist at Electric Square:
- Works closely with the Lead Character Artist and Art Lead to establish the aesthetic and technical standards of art for the project
- Creates AAA characters from concept art and/or other references, modelling, texturing, and shaders.
- Contributes to character design and work with the design and animation team on all aspects of gameplay.
- May oversee and support the external management and integration of outsourced content.
- Problem solves and consistently present sound solutions to technical issues related to the creation of a real-time game.
- Proactively assists in defining art pipelines and best practices against an industry benchmark.
When you join Electric Square you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Whether its participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over lunch cooked one of Brighton's incredible pop-up diners. The Studio knows that it’s the best people that make the best games and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
If you are wondering if you should apply or not, we sincerely hope that you do! You may wish to read that sentence again. Good luck!