Imagine more for your career with Keywords Studios, the ultimate hub for talent in the AAA game development industry. We're a major player in gaming, with a global network of over 70+ studios across 26 countries, each with its own unique culture and expertise. Our collaborative approach sets us apart as the top choice for technical and creative services for renowned console and mobile game developers worldwide. We offer industry-leading solutions such as game development, art services, marketing, globalization, quality assurance, player support and more.
Fan-first creative agency Waste Creative is looking for a Resource Manager to join their award-winning team and to facilitate the smooth running of work through the studio.
The Resource manager at Waste is responsible for the day-to-day resource management of a busy Creative Studio. They will have oversight of every job going through each team and work with the PM’s to ensure projects are on track. They will liaise with the HoD’s to ensure each week Waste has sufficient resources to cover the workload. Making decisions on priorities and freelance needs for each department based on project deadlines.
- Attending and hosting the resource meeting for all clients to book new projects into the Studio.
- Managing the resource across Strategy, Creative, Design and Motion
- Booking in the entirety of projects and ensuring all the right resources are in place.
- Managing work around holidays and sickness.
- Working with the HOD’s to assist on casting
- Ensuring the teams’ skillsets are up to date.
- Running weekly resource meetings with the head of departments, updating them on upcoming jobs
- Escalating resourcing issues
- Managing the talent for the studio including search, bookings and contracts.
- Flag any Freelance overspend
- Building a roster of freelancers for a variety of disciplines, adding to our supplier database
- Attending daily stand-ups and solving any issues that might arise.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure briefs are running on track.
- Understand how cost estimates are put together
Keywords Studios is truly unique. We're proud of our talented team and our global network of independent studios. Join us and enjoy fantastic perks for a rewarding work experience:
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package
- Engage in projects tailored to your skill set in an environment that has been recognised and celebrated for its excellence
- Collaborate with industry giants (you'll have the chance to work on AAA titles and be part of a talented team of passionate individuals)
- Access to a multitude of professional opportunities for growth
- Enjoy flexible working environments
- Utilize relocation and visa applications when applicable.
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion (our studios champion these initiatives)
- Benefit from additional perks that can include cycle-to-work and IT schemes, pension contributions, healthcare benefits, on-office entertainment, social events, holidays, bonuses, and pet-friendly environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Commitment:
Keywords Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you require any adjustments during the process please let us know in your application. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. We especially welcome applications from candidates of underrepresented groups in the industry.
Experience & Requirements
● 5+ years experience in resourcing multiple teams in a creative agency setting
● Solid understanding of the Creative delivery process
● Knowledge of strategy, creative, design, motion & tech resourcing and processes
● Understanding of resourcing software
● Strong ability to communicate confidently with team members of all levels
● Ability to manage freelance talent
● Strong Organisational skills, able to handle multiple moving tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Strong admin skills with attention to detail
● Willing to proactively learn & grow in the role
● Previous experience in studio administration, Raising PO and creating freelancer contracts