Work Location: Work From Home
Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio is looking for a talented 2D and 3D artist with focus on vehicle/car designing. The Artist in our team will take in content that is 95% complete and apply the final polish in preparation for testing. These tasks may include; addition of animations, proprietary markup of content and applying the final polish pass to the content for best in-game presentation. While we work with assets entirely authored offsite, some UV unwrap, mapping, texture creation and modeling of objects can also be expected. The Vehicle Artist also fixes all content bugs and prepares the assets for shipping.
The Artist will be responsible for maintaining the quality of vehicle content and does regular check-ins throughout the authoring process to check whether the vehicle/car content is being authored to our spec and standards. The 3D Vehicle Artist will have experience creating and/or reviewing Vehicle/ Automobile/ Car content and will have knowledge of video game art production and authoring skills.
The day-to-day responsibilities involve:
- Polish/Final vehicle art assets, bug fixing to the delivery of content at the quantity and quality level prescribed by the Vehicle Art Director
- Review in-progress work and provide written feedback on adherence to technical specs (acceptance checklists)
- Working in proprietary and third-party authoring tools and source control
- Working in bug tracking software and maintaining daily bug fix numbers
- Assimilating the production specifications and deliver consistent positive results
- Preparation of incoming content to a state of being test-ready
- Bug-fix – Modify content to correct functional or visual errors or elements out of spec
- Bug investigation – Periodically, there will be investigative work assigned to the artist for clarification of an issue or search for root cause and solution.
- Packet validation and creation
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.