Keywords Studios is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team.
Completion of reconciliation, accounting and reporting activities. The successful candidate will be required to support and process various aspects in the day-to-day accounting and treatment of various types of transactions.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist with various financial analysis and reporting requirements to the Corporate Office;
- Record journal entries and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the accounting records are appropriately maintained and in compliance with IFRS;
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, analyze the General Ledger transactions to ensure accurate posting to proper accounts;
- Prepare monthly and annual variance analysis for balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts;
- Participate in month-end and year-end financial reporting activities;
- Prepare and analyze performance indicators and KPIs between the different service lines;
- Participate in the budget process;
- Provide audit support as requested, including accumulating supporting documentation;
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement projects (data entry, reports, etc.);
- Responsible for ad-hoc financial reports;
- Other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Please be advised that Keywords Studios does not consider unsolicited resumes, or any form of contact initiated by unauthorized third parties, including recruitment or placement agencies, unless a pre-existing, valid agreement is in place. Any fees incurred by unauthorized third parties will not be compensated by Keywords Studios.
Experience & Requirements
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or a similar field;
- Bilingual (French and English – spoken and written);
- Strong working knowledge of the Office suite;
- Experience with NetSuite (a definite asset).
- Hands-on, well-organized with superior attention to details, self-starter
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and adapt to change;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Professional, responsible, and reliable self-starter;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Respectful of confidential information;