Keywords Studios Montreal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
What makes a great tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester knows how to have fun while working in a young, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Skills and attributes most recognized in our team:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Avid gamer with strong gaming experience.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
Unfortunately, part-time positions are not available.
- $13.60 - $16.10 CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Internet subsidy
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Employee Assistance Program
- And so much more
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!