The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The Audio Technical Lead oversees the whole department and takes care of the local audio technical team (recording and postproduction, Technical QA). Also, the Audio Technical Lead assures the equipment and software is updated and working properly.
- 4 + years of experience in the Audio department both Recording and postproduction phases
- Very good communication skills – in English (advanced) and Spanish
- Technical Tools advanced knowledge (EXCEL, PROTOOLS, REAPER)
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (to keep updated with industry news)
- Strong Knowledge of Dubbing process and Audio Game Localization Process
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming/dubbing environment
- Problem solving approach and decision maker
- Analytical skills
- Experience in managing medium sized teams
- Experience in setup and maintenance of recording studio environment (software and hardware)
- Experiences in recording and/or creating sound mixes for dubbing (desirable)
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Full ownership of end to end delivery of assigned Projects. Detailed responsibilities are:
• She/He oversees all the activities of the Audio technical department in the local Studio
• Participate in collective production meetings, if needed (to know projects status)
• Monitors and schedule all ongoing Audio Projects (Studio recording and engineer assignment)
• Supports PM Lead’s in the technical steps for the proper execution of projects
Monitors and schedule postproduction and Technical QA process
• Manage & support direct reports to monitor and motivate the department (to review team tasks assigned)
• Set team and individual Goals
• Give regular performance feedback.
• Provide leadership and mentoring in, project planning, performance/personnel issues to all technical department
• Collaborate to develop and integrate new process to improve and optimize the efficiency of the Audio technical department
Revise and solve Technical Feedback from videogames and dubbing clients.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.