Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global media & entertainment and video game industry. From our offices and beautiful on-site recording studios, we collaborate with top media & entertainment content producers and distributors as well as top game developers and publishers, providing services including Spanish voice recording, dubbing, voice over and localization to ensure their content can be readily distributed and enjoyed by audiences/gamers worldwide.
The Audio Project Coordinator is responsible to create/maintain production schedules through close work relationships with clients, staff and freelancers. Communicating day-to-day and switching back and forth between English and Spanish alike with the different stakeholders throughout the production lifecycle of the Spanish voice over or dubbed version is key. This role will also coordinate the distribution of assets, project information and keep the project management system updated.
The Audio Project Coordinator will often manage multiple projects of different sizes, genres for multiple clients concurrently.
Attention to detail and multi-tasking are key to this role to ensure a clear understanding of project and client needs are met within timeframe constraint set for each project.
What You'll Do:
- Work shoulder to shoulder with clients on project specifications and production milestones
- Liaise between clients / production.
- Nurture the relationships with professional, open, warm and friendly communication
- Plan projects / Define deliverables
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure project instructions are well adhered to, client expectations and the level of QA expected are met.
- Continuously update client./ production team
- Ensure Keywords QA processes are spelled out properly for each production and ensure QA sign-offs are obtained.
- Work with the production team to determine best workflows.
- Update project management system (Issue Freelancer POs, maintain project details, ensure project data and reporting is accurate, updated and complete.
- Escalate any concerns or issues that arise on a project to the line manager and/or client and agree how to best manage and bring focus to the solutions on hand
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in post-production, distribution or a Dubbing Studio, an Audio or Localization department
- Degree in Business, Film, Television, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development preferred
- Excellent English skills – must be fully bilingual English / Spanish and any other language a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MAC, PC and MS Office suite is essential
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with technical lingo of post and audio production
- Familiarity with the voice over and dubbing process
- Familiarity with the script translation/adaptation process
- Familiarity with the voice casting process
- Must have a knack for multi-tasking
- Must have a keen eye on details and must enjoy working with grids and follow multiple & concurrent production tracks of production
- Must be a fast and sharp thinker and a natural problem solver
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.