Do you like video games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in multiple languages?
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game/game community.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with their customers.
- Bilingualism (English plus another language, spoken and written) is a plus. We offer positions in many languages around the globe.
- A passion for video gaming and customer service/customer support.
Make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Note that this position typically requires full-time availabilities. Morning, day, evening, and overnight shifts are available, 7 days a week (depending on our projects).
Not all of our player support positions can be performed remotely.
- Amazing colleagues
- Exciting projects
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry from the comfort of your own home